Tuna tataki with camelina crust•
Posted on September 27 2023
Preparation: 20 minutes | Cooking time: 1 minute | Servings: 2 servings
1 cup (250 ml) daikon, julienned
1 cup (250 ml) carrots, julienned
1 handful of chopped fresh cilantro
300 g (10 oz) bluefin tuna
4 tbsp. tablespoon (60 ml) of plain camelina seeds Signé Caméline
1 C. tbsp (15 ml) grated fresh ginger
1 lime (zest and juice)
Sriracha, to taste
2 tbsp. tbsp (30 ml) camelina honey Signé Caméline
2 tbsp. tablespoon (30 ml) of virgin camelina oil Signé Caméline
- Place all the vinaigrette ingredients in a small mason jar and mix well. To book.
- Place the camelina seeds on a plate. Season with salt and pepper. Coat the piece of bluefin tuna with the contents of the plate.
- In a pan over high heat, sear the tuna for 25 seconds on each side.
- Slice the piece of tuna into thin slices.
- Mix the vinaigrette with the vegetables to make an Asian-style salad.
- Serve the tuna tataki with the salad and an extra drizzle of vinaigrette.
Photo credit: Posé Créative
Recipe credit: The Fit Cook