Soft waffles with camelina seeds•
Posted on November 13 2023
Preparation: 5 minutes | Cooking time : 5 minutes | Servings: 5 servings
2 cups all-purpose flour
3 tbsp. tablespoon of sugar
4 tbsp. teaspoon baking powder (baking powder)
1 C. teaspoon of salt
1 and a half cups of warm milk
6 tbsp. tablespoon of melted butter
1 C. teaspoon vanilla extract
1 C. tablespoon of roasted camelina seeds Signé Caméline
- Preheat the waffle iron.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, 2 tbsp. tablespoons of sugar, camelina seeds, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- Separate the yolks from the egg whites.
- Beat the whites until stiff with a tbsp. of sugar until stiff peaks form. To book.
- In another bowl, put the hot milk, melted butter, egg yolks and vanilla extract. Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients until combined.
- Using a spatula, gently fold the egg whites until a uniform mixture is obtained.
- Spread the mixture in the preheated waffle iron and cook the waffles until golden and crispy.
You can double the recipe and freeze the extras. The toaster is a great way to heat them up for serving.