Tomato and feta pasta•
Posted on September 21 2023
Preparation: 5 minutes | Cooking time : 30 minutes | Servings: 4 servings
200 g (1 7 oz block) feta cheese
4 cups (560 g) cherry tomatoes
3 cloves of garlic, minced
500 g (1 lb) fettuccine (or any other type of pasta)
1 C. teaspoon (5 ml) paprika
½ cup (125 ml) virgin camelina oil Signé cameline
1/3 cup (13 g) fresh basil leaves, chopped
Pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Rinse the feta cheese in cold water for 1 minute to desalt it.
- Place the tomatoes and minced garlic in a baking dish. Add the camelina oil, paprika and pepper. Mix well.
- Place the block of feta cheese in the center of the dish and bake for 30 minutes. The last two minutes of cooking can be done broiled.
- Meanwhile, boil water in a saucepan and cook the pasta. Drain the pasta once it is al dente .
- Mash the feta cheese and tomatoes using a fork. Add the hot pasta and basil. Mix well.