Posted on November 02 2023
Preparation: 10 minutes | No cooking | Servings: 3 cups
2 cans canned chickpeas (540 g each), drained
1/2 cup (125 ml) virgin camelina oil Signé Caméline
2 tbsp. tablespoons of ground roasted camelina seeds Signé Caméline
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2 squeezed lemons (for the juice)
Smoked paprika, to taste
Salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients except paprika, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Puree the preparation.
- Add smoked paprika, salt and pepper to food processor.
- Add a little water or oil to obtain the desired hummus texture.
- Transfer to an airtight container.
- Enjoy with raw vegetables, bread or crackers!